Owlet Home WiFi 1080P Full HD Camera, 2-Way Audio, Night Vision, IP65 Waterproof, Motion Detection with Free Chime, Pre-installed 32G SD Card 2 Batteries, No Monthly Fee
- [2-Minutes-Easy Setup] Unpack the product -> Remove the battery protector -> Download CloudEdge App -> Follow the instruction to add new device -> Mount the device to the place you want -> Enjoy the new product now. The product package come with 1x32G SD card (for 9+ months encrypted records), 1xChime(USB plugin), 2xBatteries (for 3-6 months) when fully charged.
- [1080P FULL HD Camera With 166 degree View Angle and Auto Night Vision] Clear view to monitor what happens in your surveillant area (front door, back yard, office door, ranch, mall, business, etc.). The PIR motion detection up to 26ft(~8m) and the infrared light provide 10 – 16 ft (3-5m) surveillant detection range in the dark. With automatic night vision capability, it makes you feel safer anytime day and night
- [IP65 Waterproof With Ultra Low Power Consumption] Ultra Low Power design and the APP provides you the ability to change the PIR level (high, medium, low, off)) whichever fits your situation and maximize the power consumption. Along with IP65 Waterproof, it works between -4oF to 122oF (-20oC to 50oC). It has small form factor and sleek design.
- [Motion Detection with Smart PIR and 2-Way Audio] Build-in high quality microphone and speaker which allow you do the audio and video talk clearly and easily. Pre-recorded voice message (up to 30 seconds) will help you scare the intruder or communicate with visitor when you miss the ring. Owlet Home WiFi video doorbell has built-in PIR & motion sensor effectively protect your property anytime. When there is a motion alert, the APP will push a message to your smart device with a screenshot which will provide the instant intelligent information for you to take action, such as, answer the call, or scare the intruder, or thanks the delivery man/woman. PIR Motion Detection range up to 26ft.
- [2.4GHz WiFi Connection and Rechargeable Battery] Device only work 2.4GHz WiFi band, not 5GHz. Make sure your mobile phone or pad connect to 2.4GHz WiFi. Please fully charge the battery for the first 3-time use. You can view the battery percentage via APP and set up customized recharge alert of low percentage of battery to you to remind the recharge. Owlet Home have 30 days worry-free money back through Amazon, 12 month warranty and life-time free technical support with Owlet Home via email email@example.com. Owlet Home Based in California
View angle: 166°
IR: High power LED with ICR
Resolution: 1080P (1920 X 1080)
Storage Support SD card: 32G SD Card included (Support Max. 128G),Cloud storage (Free 7 days)
Image setting: Support HD/SD; Support Flip Screen
General function: password protection
Wifi: IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz only, not support 5GHz)
Installation: Wall Mount Bracket (included) with tap and screws (included)
Accessories: Wireless Chime (included), USB charge cable (included), USB adapter (not included)
Triggering: Support PIR triggering
Working temperature and humidity: -4℉~ 122℉ (-20℃~50℃),humidity less than 90% (without condensation)
Battery capacity: 6000mAh
Water proof: IP65
Voice Message: Support up to 30 seconds pre-recorded message. This will help you respond to your visitors when you are not available to answer the “ring”
- 1 x Wireless Video Doorbell
- 1 x Wireless Indoor Chime
- All 18650 Batteries
- 1 x 32G SD Card (pre-installed)
- 1 x USB Cable (for recharge the batteries)
- 2 x Strip Tape
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Set of Screws & Tools
- Please use screw driver (included) to open the battery cover, then remove the plastic paper (insulating sheet) on the back of the device to power on the device.
- Please fully charge the batteries before first use
- Please connect to 4GHz WiFi, not 5GHz. If you are not sure, please contact your ISP (internet service provider) to confirm
- The chime needs to be paired with our video doorbell before it works. Instruction is in the user manual
- You could share the device with unlimited family members/friends but only up to 5 users could do the Live View or Answer the visitor’s call at the same time. The process to add a new family member is not the same as add a new device.
Owlet Home, a company based in California, USA